Sunday 16 March 2014

Drugstore Haul- Boots


I know the quality of this picture isn't the best but I got home a lot later then expected from the shops to take some good pictures but my camera died and had to use my phone also the sun was slowly going down so I do apologies in advance!

Today I thought I would go out for a nice little shop, and try and gets some new things. One because I wanted some new material for my blog and two I really wanted to try some new things out. Also Boots had 3 for 2 and you just have to jump at that opportunity when it arises! Who can ever say no hey?

Sensationail Gel Starter Kit-£69.99
I have put this in to the picture just to go with the added extras that I got at boots while I was out, I was lucky enough to get this for my Birthday last Tuesday, and it has been amazing! And makes it so much easier to paint my nails without chipping then during the week, so saves me so much time, and it really does last! Although I got impatient and wanted some new colours, as it's sunny wanted to make the most of it. 

Sensationail colours- Sugar Plum and Pink Daisy-£15.00 each
I brought these two colours, as unfortunately where I work we are only allowed to have certain shade of colours as I work on the reception, so I got a pinky shade and a burgundy shade. They both look amazing so I am looking forward to trying these out.

Sensationail gel polish remover and gel polish removal tool- £6.00 & £5.00
I needed to get some of this so I could take my last set of gel nails off, this only has 95% acetone in it, and I was super impressed with the way it came off and it doesn't make your nails feel horrible afterwards and does have a conditioner on it, so I was super impressed with this. I also got the removal tool as I thought this would help to get the gel off easier and make the process a little bit faster, unfortunately I haven't used this properly yet so I can't tell you how well it works but as soon as I do I shall update you.

Scholl velvet smooth express pedi- £39.99 (was £29.99)
Lately I have been getting really hard skin on my feet and it's been making them feel awful and scratchy and pretty painful, and I saw this machine being advertised on the TV so I thought I should give it a try and see how it goes. 

L'oreal true match foundation- Golden Ivory- £9.99
I was looking at a new foundation to try and the last couple that I have been trying have either been too orange toned or to light for my skin, and I have heard some really good reviews about this so I thought why not give it a go.

If you would like me to do any reviews on the products that you see above, please do let me know in the comments :) 

Kirsty
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment