Friday 4 April 2014

My Candle Collection


Most of my candles in the picture above are beginning to run out, and I really need to go out and purchase some more :( if anybody has any suggestions on candles that I should purchase please let me know down in the comments.

Over the last couple of years I have become a huge fan of candles, it can be any sort, just as long as they make my room smell amazing, and make me feel relaxed!

Candles have got to be one of my all time favourite things and they are such an easy way to relax! As soon as I get home from work I like to have my dinner, get myself sorted for the next day or if I have something I need to do I will get that done, and then burn my candles, have a nice relaxing warm bath and then come back to my room and relax, to me that is the best feeling in the world and one of the best ways I find to relax after a stressful day at work!!

My favourite candle out of all the selection above at the moment is the Bath and Body works Hawaiian Hibiscus, it makes my room smell like I am walking in to paradise and has a really holiday like smell about it! I really wish Bath and Body works would come to the UK think I would be one of there top customers for candles. My second favourite would have to be the Arran Aromatics, this candle is made out of a soya like wax which burns for longer and I find makes it smell a lot stronger, I brought this candle from a little shop near me, and they sell quite a large selection, but at the moment on there website they have discount on the amber wood candle.


All in all I like all different types of candles that are out there, what candles are you loving at the moment?

Kirsty
xxxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment