Wednesday 2 April 2014

OPI Skyfall Collection- Tomorrow Never Dies





This is one of my most favourite nail polishes of all time!! I have a pretty big collection of nail varnishes which I will do a separate post on another day, but out of all of them this one comes tops!

I got this in 2012 I think it was, when OPI where doing there Skyfall collection, I pretty much fell in love with all the colours that they had but this one just caught my eye and I had to buy it. Unfortunately though due to my work, I can't wear this colour on a weekly basis which is so annoying and it can only come out on weekends or when I have holidays, so I try to make the most of it whenever I can. 

It has a blue/purple tone to it, with a little bit of a shine sort of like it has a little bit of glitter in it, and the nail polish itself goes on lovely, which I find with all OPI nail polishes as I used to always use them when I was at college studying beauty. I find the colour to be a very unique colour and whenever I wear it I will always get comments on it. 

Would you like more posts on my OPI nail varnish collection or would you like a post on all the nail varnishes I own? Please let me know in the comments, and I will do a post.

Kirsty
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment